• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

MrPrez

International Debutant
Wtf is with phangiso's stats. Part timer?

About 40 wickets in about 85 matches or something at an average of 24ish and a rpo of over 6.5.

And just to make his selection all the more laughable, his shirt number is 69.

Briony

International Debutant

About 40 wickets in about 85 matches or something at an average of 24ish and a rpo of over 6.5.

I've seen de Kock wear 69 before and that's his twitter number.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

Think you're looking at his T20 stats.

Days of Grace

International Captain
From this series, we definitely need an attacking opener to take the game to the opposition new-ball bowlers. Ryder or McCullum. I would lean towards Ryder, because McCullum might think that he needs to build an innings, being the captain and all.

Anyway, sick of seeing us 40/2 after 14 overs. Rather us be 70/2 with the attacking opener(s) doing their job, even if they get out doing it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Anyway, sick of seeing us 40/2 after 14 overs. Rather us be 70/2 with the attacking opener(s) doing their job, even if they get out doing it.
In all fairness I don't think anyone would argue scoring more runs for the loss of the same number of wickets is ever a bad thing. :ph34r:

Ugh. Leading edge on the drive as I type from Watling.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Right, another match where we stutter, fart, and **** our way to 210/9, which the opposition knock off in 40 overs. **** this **** and **** McCullum. **** shot. **** strategy. 60 runs on the board after 20 overs in this day and age. **** me. You'd need to score at 6 an over to get 240 from there, which is just about adequate. I don't understand the thinking behind this. Surely they can't think the middle order can whack 90 off the last 10 every single game?

EDIT: would have been the same thing in game 2 had Williamson not played a blinder with support from Elliott.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just tuned in, will be the first time watching Munro. Hope he lives up to the CW description of him.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Open net for the fringe selections, babeh. Someone told these guys Zinzan's stat about winning the next seven and still being ranked seventh.