• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ffs i'm not watching an NZ-SA OD match at 2:29am to listen to you ****ing commentators talk about the rotation policy (and dreadfully, at that)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ffs i'm not watching an NZ-SA OD match at 2:29am to listen to you ****ing commentators talk about the rotation policy (and dreadfully, at that)
:laugh: Was thinking of you and Benchy when they were going on about the Australian rotation policy

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i want nz to win this but i don't want franklin to do anything that could be considered good

Rasimione

U19 Captain
A poor game of cricket all round. as a spectator id feel cheated. ffs what is Ingram in the side for? useless as f&%@.As for Boland Park, its a **** hole of a ground. this reflects badly on the game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The huge thing is that over took any possibility of run rate being an issue. It was closing in, but now no dramas. Won't force a crazy run out or anything

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
I must congratulate NZ for making McClaren out to be a credible bowler. Now we'll be stuck with him until the world cup.