• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Hang on, hasn't the whole world known that Mills doesn't go well at the death for the last, oh, decade?

Or is that just the whole world except Hesson and the guy who's kept to him half that time?

Mike5181

International Captain
Hang on, hasn't the whole world known that Mills doesn't go well at the death for the last, oh, decade?

Or is that just the whole world except Hesson and the guy who's kept to him half that time?
This is why McCullum is a terrible captain. Mills should not be bowling this over.
Nah, this isn't a recent thing. Fleming, Vettori, and Taylor consistently did the same thing.

Flem274*

123/5
Excellent bowling from Williamson today. He's always been a genuine batting allrounder for ND so if he can be a better than part time 6th bowler ala Styris in the early to mid 00s then he'll be a real asset.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent bowling from Williamson today. He's always been a genuine batting allrounder for ND so if he can be a better than part time 6th bowler ala Styris in the early to mid 00s then he'll be a real asset.
I reckon the moment he starts bowling well consistently is the moment that his action will come under more serious scrutiny, so we'll have to see.

Flem274*

123/5
I reckon the moment he starts bowling well consistently is the moment that his action will come under more serious scrutiny, so we'll have to see.
If Ajmal and a few others can get away with it, then lil' NZ can sneak a 6th bowler under the radar surely.

We've snuck Millz through and his action was filthy at the start of his career.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Mixed performance from NZ, was almost like south africa thought we were trying to get 400 and playing and forcing some silly shots. Nz had so many chances, south africa shouldn't have made 180. And then there was THAT Mills over. Nz should win, but tsotsobe to bowl them to pieces :D

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Don't know who's going to score the runs here for NZ - I'm lacking a little faith. Fifty from Watling and fifty from Guptill and then a few 20s and 30s from the rest I guess.