• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

BeeGee

International Captain
This is **** from NZ. Poor bowling and poor fielding. Really have let things slip.

Good knock Faf.

Days of Grace

International Captain
I have been saying that Mills is **** after his opening spell for the past five years on this forum.

His final 2 overs will leak at least 20 runs.

BeeGee

International Captain
I have been saying that Mills is **** after his opening spell for the past five years on this forum.

Indeed. He should always be bowled out before the 30th over.

Gun at the start of the innings. Terrible at the end.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Agreed, they should just bowl his 10 up front and then sub him off since he's also a slug in the field these days

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chance of bowling them out now. I'm really struggling to see NZ chasing anything more than 200 with this batting lineup.