• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, I do love a good (or bad) name pun.

Craig's batting is Cumming along nicely....

Papps is smearing the ball to all parts....

De Kock's rise to international cricket has been spectacular...

The worse the pun the happier I am.
Really good puns or really bad ones are fine. It's the middle of the road ones that I can't cope with.

But I was think something along the lines of 'De Kock was caught Cumming at deep fine leg.'

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Really good puns or really bad ones are fine. It's the middle of the road ones that I can't cope with.

But I was think something along the lines of 'De Kock was caught Cumming at deep fine leg.'
Given he's a wicki, how about "De Kock caught Cumming from behind"?

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
Interesting lineup, 3 bowlers and Munro left out.

6-9 is Franklin, Elliott, Neesham, and NMcCullum. Will be interesting to see if McCullum does come in at 9.

I thought Munro would play over Elliott

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow the NZ batting lineup looks weak even by our poor standards. WTF is Nicol 'the ultimate cricket loser' doing there? Also why the heck would Nathan MCCullum be batting ahead of Elliott?

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
While our batting looks weak..

We have McClenaghan on debut, Mills and McCullum to bowl 30 overs....then have to come up with 20 further overs from Neesham, Elliott, and Franklin...that could be scary

otagoman

School Boy/Girl Captain
Why is Watling not keeping? If McCullum's back stops him keeping in tests, then Watling should be keeping in all forms that he is playing

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Eh, don't mind them not going for that, it was pretty marginal, and with only 1 review, you wanna save them for the ones which you know are out.