• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Franklin wouldn't have hit that. He would have left it and then been pinged by a bouncer* next ball.

*Munro may still be pinged by a bouncer next ball

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
It's crazy how much movement Morkel gets away from the lefties from around the wicket compared to his regular stuff from over the wicket.

awwwww, we didn't even get to see how he'd cope with the short stuff

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Wonder if Munro will get another test with that technique. They were pretty quick to chop Ingram because apart from failing he didn't look the part.

Howsie

International Captain
One and only test?

Seriously though whoever decided that Munro was good enough to play test cricket deserves to lose their job, worst test selection I've seen New Zealand make in the past few years and their have been plenty.

jcas0167

International Debutant
Wonder if Munro will get another test with that technique. They were pretty quick to chop Ingram because apart from failing he didn't look the part.
I thought he looked ok and hope he gets another chance. His timing is excellent, a lot of work with I think. Bowled well too.

Last edited: