• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
That's it, whether or not Guptill scratches out an iffy 50 in the second innings he's done. I don't care who you replace him with. I'd take Aaron Redmond or Peter Fulton any day over Guptill in this form. That one didn't even swing that much.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I must have been a fast bowler in a previous life as I enjoy watching SA bowl against NZ so much more compared to NZ bowling to SA.

Guptill has to go as an opener, I said that before the Test Flynn had to move up to opener and Guptill down at 5 or 6, it was the best move for the team.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Didn't he drop one last test?
I was taking the piss. Whenever he takes a catch the commentators wax lyrical about how he never drops them but he actually drops catches all the ****ing time. I know it's something benchmark agrees with me on, hence my post.

I guess we really won't be seeing him drop any catches in international cricket anymore tbf...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
rory's gonna get his average below 35 this match. i can feel it

(he only needs like 2 more wickets to do that, right)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Waste of reviews from both the sides tbh
I would have reviewed it if I got out like tbf. The ball always seems much more leg-sideish than it is when you've fallen over to the off side like that so I bet he thought it pitched outside, and pitching-leg/hitting-leg is a bit of an odd way to get out lbw in general, even as a leftie.