• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Franklin last scored a boundary in a test match 115+ balls ago. In that time he has scored 3, 2, 1 and now 13*.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
You forgot the smiley :p

Bracewell still looks like a potential batsman, but a low quality one currently. A regular unorthodox tailender would play and miss and score more runs but we can hope Bracewell grows into a handy batsman.
That's what's impressive about him I guess - he's not content to just play the regular happy-go-lucky role expected of a bloke like him with a decent eye.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair call from the commentators, that was embarrassing from Patel. You'd never catch Siddle running away to square leg like that.

Zinzan

It's little wonder that Patel and Franklin are best buddies. There's a distinct similarity in character.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
**** off Franklin
As I type that he actually hits one! History is made.

I don't have a problem with the tail having a go against this quality of bowling but they really need to slog properly. Stay still, head down, swing through the line.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Really surprised that NZ weren't tested more with the short ball more against that strong Sri Lankan pace attack....