• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
South Africa is a ****ing cool country. Yeah I've heard about the murder rate and all that, I don't care. It's still the top of my list of places I want to visit.

look at that ****ing mountain.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Please make this a big one BJ. Not totally against Ronchi but it'd be nice if he doesn't just stroll into the side.

Last edited:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Important spell this for Steyn one feels. Just lost something in the last few months, action doesn't look anywhere near as explosive.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Important spell this for Steyn one feels. Just lost something in the last few months, action doesn't look anywhere near as explosive.
I'd say marginally below his best, nothing as dramatic as you're making out, certainly nothing obvious in the action. He did get 12 relatively cheap wickets in the 3 test against Aust.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Franklin simply needs to leave anything outside off and make them bowl to him while the ball is new. Hardly complicated.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I get the impression from the commentary that Watling isn't anywhere near as crease bound as he used to be. Sounds like he's getting forward well.