• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Flem274*

123/5
At the start of last year I got on slingshot unlimited for $90 due to being a long term customer. Complete steal by NZ internet prices since I flat with 4 peeps.

Flem274*

123/5
Haha yeah saw the headline before I checked the score and thought "what the **** have we done now?"

Debating whether to watch this or the HRV Cup. If I watch the HRV I might miss the rest of the test.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Cricket South Africa had planned to honour Boucher on his career and help promote his Save the Rhino foundation which is focused on anti-poaching"

wag

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Gonna miss the first session and hoping there is a second one. These two need to score big because we are one wicket from the tail.

Would love it if Brownlie scores a century.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
South Africa obviously haven't seen to much of Brownlie have they?
Batsman in scoring from short and wide bowling shocker

Brownlie's weakness is good length seam and swing bowling around off-stump so I don't think any research is really necessary, they just bowled a fair bit of crap to him.

Flem274*

123/5
You could count the amount of balls registering above 140kph in this match on one hand.

Will be great comedy value if Steyn is the guy to ruin us bowling at apparently 125-130kph.

Mike5181

International Captain
You could count the amount of balls registering above 140kph in this match on one hand.

Will be great comedy value if Steyn is the guy to ruin us bowling at apparently 125-130kph.
Guns not off by much imo. Steyn averages 135 for the test, and he generally doesn't bowl as fast as he can in the first few overs he gets.

Flem274*

123/5
Guns not off by much imo. Steyn averages 135 for the test, and he generally doesn't bowl as fast as he can in the first few overs he gets.
Yeah I'd say only 5kph. Steyn hovers in the high 130s most of the time with the extra kill people burst when required.