• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Spark

Global Moderator
Look, if it takes longer than, say, two minutes, then inconclusive evidence ---> decision stands IMO

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Probably quicker to just bowl another couple of balls and get them out again than go through the review process.
The man has a point.

Still boggles my mind that he was the best umpire last year.
Don't be so harsh on the little Sri Lankan, he tries hard. But seriously I have NFI who actually was the best performing umpire across the random dates that the ICC deem a year to be.

Mike5181

International Captain
McCullum has no clue whatsoever on how to find a middle gear
Don't have a problem with his approach atm. I couldn't care less about strike rates, I just want these two to spend as much time out there as possible. The runs will come eventually.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Don't have a problem with his approach atm. I couldn't care less about strike rates, I just want these two to spend as much time out there as possible. The runs will come eventually.
i totally agree, except McCullum will get frustrated at the slow scoring, start slogging and get out

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Some shot that from Kane. McCullum would have been proud of that.

Petersen's hundred is looking pretty good here, ball still doing plenty in the air and off the pitch.

Mike5181

International Captain
i totally agree, except McCullum will get frustrated at the slow scoring, start slogging and get out
I thought he found a nice balance to his game when we played South Africa at home last year. Not too far away from the best I've seen him play actually. In the first and second test anyway.

48(102)
58*(91)
61(133)

I would've sent Flynn out there instead of Brownlie tbh. Don't think he has the game to play like this.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
I thought he found a nice balance to his game when we played South Africa at home last year. Not too far away from the best I've seen him play actually. In the first and second test anyway.

48(102)
58*(91)
61(133)

heres hoping he can find it again then

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yus, NZ making more in their second innings than in the first! How often does that happen, huh?