• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2012/13 Big Bash Tipping Competition

Spark

Global Moderator
15 January 2013

Melbourne Renegades V Brisbane Heat

16 January 2013

Perth Scorchers V Melbourne Stars

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
15 January 2013

Melbourne Renegades V Brisbane Heat

16 January 2013

Perth Scorchers V Melbourne Stars

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm probably not in the lead anymore considering I've lost 4 games in a row, but its hard to know without a points tally update..

I'll go for the Scorchers.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Cribb has actually ruined this competition. I'm pretty sure I'm one behind you though, but I can't be sure.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tactical tipping is dire anyway; tip who you think is going to win and I'll tell you who wins at the end.

Tipping Perth myself.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I have a feeling that Spark and I are level.

Head says Scorchers, heart says Heat, I'll go for Brisbane Heat as I'm sure Siddle would be happy for me to go with my heart.

No Gibbs could be a bit of an issue for Perth, especially if Marsh gets out early.

uvelocity

International Coach
fkg ban pews.

tipping dropped off at the end unsurprisingly. final results;

n00fan kula - 24
spark le - 23
benchy - 22
pews - 22
rvd2r2 - 21
wardrobe96 - 20
morgieb - 19
brumby - 18
uvelocity - 13

congrats nufan, led from start to finish just about. my anti tips netted 8/12 couldn't even get being wrong, right.