• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real Time Draft

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
We should do one while the reserves get their **** together.

All get online at once and knock it over in 2 hours.

Rules-

- After each pick you have a shot of something.

- Must pick one player from each test nation except Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What would you prefer? I dont really mind....
Could go CPL rules - pick anyone you like to play a game right now. If they're retired then that's fine but they obviously wouldn't perform as if they were at their peak if they were to play a game today.

I'm in either way.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What would you prefer? I dont really mind....
Could go CPL rules - pick anyone you like to play a game right now. If they're retired then that's fine but they obviously wouldn't perform as if they were at their peak if they were to play a game today.

I'm in either way.
I'm in if it's this, or at least a post 1980s thing. I don't know much about any cricket before that.

watson

Banned
We should do one while the reserves get their **** together.

All get online at once and knock it over in 2 hours.

Rules-

- After each pick you have a shot of something.

- Must pick one player from each test nation except Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Just to clarify;

Aust.
Eng.
WI.
RSA
Ind.
Pak.

Also, I have 7-star Metaxa in the cupboard. Does that count as a shot?

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I'll run this, but I'll do it next Wed (11th Dec) at 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Hopefully everyone who has expressed interest can be involved at that time. I'll message people to remind them early next week.