• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What have Test crickets said to you?

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Anything they have said to you, and you alone?

I was part of the Kent Street Cricket Course in Perth, and for our training we were doing a lap of the WACA. We were going one way and C. Walsh the other.
As our group passed him, I was dead last (I'm not fit), and Walsh has turned to me and said, "Move, those little legs, man."

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Test Crickets? You mean cricketers? Or are these genetic modifications going a bit far when they're producing talking insects? ;) :D 8D

Kimbo

International Debutant
Lou Vincent told me to keep trying with my leg spin.
Brooke Walker commented while i was bowling in the Eden Park nets when he was there to Dion Nash that he has an impersonator. (and i was the only other person bowling there).
Matt horne said "Hello, How are you?" (impressive huh!)
Shayne O'connor said that my polaroid camera was really cool, and so did colin miller.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brooke Walker commented while i was bowling in the Eden Park nets when he was there to Dion Nash that he has an impersonator. (and i was the only other person bowling there).
I'm sure Warney said the same thing when he first saw Brooke bowl. :D

Kimbo

International Debutant
Yeah, I know- Brooke's action is copy cat... mine isn't ... I have more run up- totally different, and also... I am a girl!!! I'm not a cool guy I am a cool girl... very cool indeed.
And about your question- it is dumb, whats with test crickets

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember when Australia were playing NZ at Eden park back in 1996 or 1997, me & my mates went up to Paul Wilson and Mark Waugh for a autograph and M.Waugh told us f*** off, i lost all my respect for Mark Waugh that day.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe the NZ selectors continue to persist with Brooke Walker, he sucks really.

I can't believe they aren't preparing Bruce Martin instead who is quite a good young offy from N.D

I think maybe Peter Fulton should have been added to that training camp list as he is classic Mark Waugh, I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him bat.

Kimbo

International Debutant
yea brooke walker is obviously never going to be good enough at test level, he cant have a two pace run up with his (lack of) bulk.

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
i was at one of those games in Bangalore where there was the bottle throwing incidents and i was in the stand where there was the throwing....then abdur razzaq and saeed anwar came over to field at Midwicket and square leg respectively,i asked Saeed for an autograph and he said to me " plz ask these ppl not to throw bottles at me",and razzaq actually said i was being a good boy by not throwing stuff.....dont know if this means anything but i also met Prakash padukone once at the BQC trials...