• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ross Taylor likely to be shafted from the captaincy?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daemon wtf, you must have ****ed up the copy and paste or something, the links just go to a Rick Astley song.

uvelocity

International Coach
just realised when I got home that my laptop has no mouse scroll wheel. now what teh **** do i do daemon ****?

Daemon

buy a mouse with a scroll wheel? ctrl click works great too when you need open multiple threads.

l2browseefficiently

Last edited:

uvelocity

International Coach
dont ****ing tell me how to browse you ****

i dont have a control key ftr

damn you wrote ctrl. id rather right click thanks anyway

Daemon

When you click on new posts and see a bunch of threads (say 5) you'd like to read, you have 3 options

a. Right click > open link in new tab for each and every one of those threads

Clicks Required: 10

b. Open one thread, finish reading it, then click on 'New Posts' again.

Clicks required: 10

*Note that this method will waste a few seconds of precious loading time, though it may save you from getting multi tab owned especially if you like to reply to people without using the Quote function

c. Hold down Ctrl and click to open 4 of the threads, do not hold down Ctrl for the last one to load the thread on the current tab.

Clicks Required: 5

Option A is obviously the poorest choice.

I also hope you use this -
to look for new posts as well instead of clicking on last page or whatever.

EDIT: Multi tab owned. Benchmark you ****.

BeeGee

International Captain
If I can put aside my foil hat and anger at NZC for a second...

It will be interesting to see how this change of captaincy effects McCullum and Taylor's on field performance. Will Taylor's form fall away? Will McCullum's performance lift as Taylor's did?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If I can put aside my foil hat and anger at NZC for a second...

It will be interesting to see how this change of captaincy effects McCullum and Taylor's on field performance. Will Taylor's form fall away? Will McCullum's performance lift as Taylor's did?
Will Taylor ever play for New Zealand again??