• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ross Taylor likely to be shafted from the captaincy?

Flem274*

123/5
When we go down 3-0 to England and White comes out for the presentations we should make our opinion of him clear.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
David White also frequently commenting

"I'm the CEO and I want to put my hand up and front this"

"I was out of the country"

"Mike felt...." "Hesson felt...." "Mike thought..."

I can't believe I've heard commentators on the game say this guy David White is someone to be respected.

Is Hesson the driving force or just a stooge? I'd like to know and I don't trust anything David White says..

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
when is someone going to point out that Hesson asked Taylor to step down from the captaincy before the SL tour?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Fleming has been involved? I missed how. Cliffs?
Is McCullum's manager.

Probably aligns with Vettori on succession of McCullum after Vettori stepped down as captain. But then the panel choosing Taylor as captain threw a spanner in the works.

HolyHandGrenade

Cricket Spectator
I think the government and the ICC has to seriously step in with the NZC, pure incompetence that should not have been allowed to go on as long as it has.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where are you guys listening at? Radio sport just pulled the pin due to poor audio

Flem274*

123/5
Get SPARC in there. Either the agency or the poster. Either would be better than the current boys club muppets.

I hope Alan Hunt is on the phone to Ross right now. Could be a Shield winning phonecall.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
radio sport.

Hopefully someone will come out with good quality audio of the whole thing.

Seriously how can they be allowed to get away with this.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I think the government and the ICC has to seriously step in with the NZC, pure incompetence that should not have been allowed to go on as long as it has.
Please lob yourself in NZC's general direction. Don't forget to pull the pin and count to three!

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, White keeps claiming Hesson still wanted Taylor as Test captain, yet that doesn't explain why Hesson told Taylor to consider quitting from the captaincy all together prior to the 1st test in Galle.