• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

ajdude

International Coach
oh my god that ****ing masters home improvement ad is gayer than two dicks touching

jono probably shops there

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
The comparison has probably already been made, but this first day reminds me so much of Sydney last year.

We can potentially bat for 2 more days here, enormous scores up for the taking for anybody who can go on and get them.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Why does South Africa play before holiday time whenever they tour Aus? Happened in '08 and this year again. Surely they'd be more of a draw than SL?
Both the Republic and Australia want to play home games on Boxing Day. Neither would budge, so short, early-season tours it is.

Spark

Global Moderator
Both the Republic and Australia want to play home games on Boxing Day. Neither would budge, so short, early-season tours it is.
Yep. I'd actually sympathise with them if they wanted to play a Test, but given that it's a T20 they can go **** themselves.

Haha that's some field placing.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Mathews is the "world’s most premium all-rounder".
10 wickets in 30 tests.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aus fielding a ridiculous number of lefties. Only Clarke and Watson from the batsmen and even Mitch J is a lefty.