• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nono, you've got it wrong - that was the torture manual.

Speaking of torture, Angelo Matthews batting, eh.

uvelocity

International Coach
One more thing on bird. Even as a cricket fan I've seen bugger all of him before. But it just shows the absolute disgrace that was the Hastings selection for Perth

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
One more thing on bird. Even as a cricket fan I've seen bugger all of him before. But it just shows the absolute disgrace that was the Hastings selection for Perth
Shielding him from South African, like they did for Phil Hughes. Though sometimes it is better to be thrown in the deep end.

Ruckus

International Captain
man i reckon this is such garbage, gimmicky technology from 9. Looks like Street Fighter or something.

Ruckus

International Captain
Shielding him from South African, like they did for Phil Hughes. Though sometimes it is better to be thrown in the deep end.
Na think that's too tricky. General incompetence on the selectors part is a way more obvious answer. Explains Johnson's recall as well.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And yet.....here we are, SL 4/****-all. Yep, incompetent selection.

EDIT: Ooooooooo close. Make that 5/****-all.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
SL, what are you doing
They have out boxed themselves, on Boxing Day. The Boxing Day has got to them. Can't think of anything else that explains this shot selection compared to the last day in Hobart. It is like watching two completely different teams.