Cricket Player Manager
Page 8 of 397 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    squad is as expected. 12. hughes in, + mj, starc, siddle, hilf the seamers picked
    Indians can't bowl - Where has the rumour come from as I myself and many indian friends arwe competent fast bowlers ?

With the English bid I said: Let us be brief. If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote. They then became sad and left

is this a FC match? Has Scooter Henry got his first FC ton?!

It probably isn't. Sucker

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!

Jesus brings life eternal

remembering the life of Phil 'The Prince' Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    is this a FC match? Has Scooter Henry got his first FC ton?!

It probably isn't. Sucker
    With it being 12 per side, does it make it not a FC match? Reckon it definitely should be considered one, considering some other matches that are.

International Vice-Captain
    No its not and wasn't last year,its the best of the rest not in the big bash,dean solway not a first class cricketer,commiserations to scott,sure he will ton up soon,altho denid by rain against QLD i think from memory.He will get there,hope he has a bowl useful left armer.

We felt that for the South African series that Quiney was the right man," Inverarity said. "We look to Phil Hughes to be one of our players of the future, a real long-term player, so when we were considering the South African series we were very keen for Phil Hughes to come in when his form was absolutely right, and the right circumstances for him.

"We did feel that throwing him into the Tests against the world No. 1 with their attack was probably not the ideal set of circumstances for him, and we feel the time now is absolutely right for him.
    We needed to be convinced that his game was absolutely cherry ripe. It was just recently at the MCG that he got a big hundred [158 for SA v Victoria] and I think that was further proof that he's in absolutely the right place.
    ???
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

forever 63*

Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    ???
    Why are you confused by that? They didn't want his recall to be against South Africa and have his confidence dented so they picked Quiney, but now that we're playing Sri Lanka they think it's the right time.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a manís right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of oneís own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain oneís life and to keep the results of oneís own efforts.

International Vice-Captain centurymaker's Avatar
    line-up?

warner
    hughes
    cowan
    watson

or

warner
    cowan
    hughes
    watson
    Proud Supporter of All Blacks

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Why are you confused by that? They didn't want his recall to be against South Africa and have his confidence dented so they picked Quiney, but now that we're playing Sri Lanka they think it's the right time.
    Less confused and more surprised. Especially odd given they seem to be picking him at #3...

nice to see we're already trying to **** hughes' head up!

i mean ****, there was literally no-one saying "oh gee why is hughes now being picked". Pretty much everyone agreed that while Quiney was hardly the most promising prospect, he should be picked. and pretty much everyone agrees that the ****er made a pair and now should not be picked. why the **** would you even do this. jesus christ. invers, stop ****ing writing your press releases/lines to use in the press conference. ****ing hell

i look forward to seeing hughes' press conference tomorrow and seeing him get asked about being shielded about 2000 times.

New selection panel same old rubbish logic. Playing SA would have been ideal to see how much he has improved on his technique. Now he will head into the Ashes playing SL and Indian attacks which are nowhere near as deadly as what the English will throw and thus just covering any flaws in his technique that he might still have until it is too late.

hey remember when bailey didn't get picked for australia a and a couple of us thought how odd it is and pews said nah it's no big deal

taste it pews

i mean the logic is ****ed up too. but **** admitting the logic existed is about 20000 times worse

Page 8 of 397 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread Information