• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Maxwell may never look solid at the crease; however he makes a dangerous number five or six.

Another good innings.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did he make runs again today? Haven't even seen, but I would've like for them to have gone with him, even though there are better credentialed players out there, I guess you'd say.
Agree with this. Looks about the most solid and complete of the contenders, aside from Cosgrove who's just too fat to get picked.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
What possible good do they think will come of telling the world they were shielding Hughes? Wtf.

Daemon

Haha, Khawaja's second wicket and it's Sanga. Teammates will probably never hear the end of it.

Spikey

Wasn't a FC match...once again Maxwell is lucky. His bowling average would have flown out to something more realistic, but instead Henry and Usman feel the pain

Justo

U19 Debutant
Besides the obviously I like how he's left Cowan out. If there was a time to drop Cowan it definitely isn't after he's scored a Century against the number 1 Test team and was probably our 3rd best batsmen of the series.

Spikey

Damien Wright joins Stuart MacGill and skidmark00 in gaggin' for a lyon droppin'

all star list of ****s, that.

Bellerive ringers: Hobart is the place for pace, says Wright

With Shane Watson still to return to a full bowling workload after his comeback from injury, Wright said an all-pace attack featuring Siddle, Hilfenhaus, Mitchell Starc and Mitchell Johnson - rather than one of the latter two - was ''a real option for them to think about''. ''I wouldn't play him [Lyon], but that's me. I'm always going to go the pace against the spin because I just believe that Bellerive hasn't spun for 40 years.''

Spikey

Bellerive pitch may not be up to standard for first Test between Australia and Sri Lanka | The Courier-Mail

BELLERIVE Oval's $440,000 surface upgrade is under fire following claims the Hobart pitch is a "shocker" and may not be up to standard for the first Test between Australia and Sri Lanka.

News Limited can reveal Australian cricket powerbrokers have privately discussed the state of the revamped Bellerive deck after a slew of low domestic scores in Sheffield Shield clashes this summer.

Batting mentor Neil D'Costa says Phil Hughes can score 10,000 Test runs | The Courier-Mail

MICHAEL Clarke's mentor has backed his other protege, the resurgent Phil Hughes, to score 10,000 Test runs armed with a refined technique that will make him one of Australia's greatest Test batsmen.

Last edited: