• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia news : Phillip Hughes 'rebirth' far from proven | Cricket Features | Australia v Sri Lanka | ESPN Cricinfo

I do agree with this article in that ideally Hughes would not be picked. he would be left alone and further build his game/confidence etc

but quiney ****ing made a pair and has got one score for the season, usman is usman, doolan has half a season behind him, and forrest and bailey have fallen off a cliff. davis and all the other ****ers who went on the aus a tour last year have done nothing since. he's about the only option.

uvelocity

International Coach
remember when forrest was ****ing up our ODI side to get experience to probably replace ponting. ****ing lol

uvelocity

International Coach
****ing cosgrove. a fit cosgrove is a unicorn. he's not that amazing and he's not all there anyway

benchmark00

just looked at the scorecard, doesn't mind a tour match does he
Did he make runs again today? Haven't even seen, but I would've like for them to have gone with him, even though there are better credentialed players out there, I guess you'd say.

Daemon

He didn't. He was outbatted by all 5 of the other batsmen.

edit: wowow beaten x3

uvelocity

International Coach
yeah I had one of those moments. I was surprised maxwell made runs and between whatever else I was doing forgot who it was. woopsy

Lostman

State Captain
Was looking forward to this test series, first day of the tour and not so much now...
Line for clarke over/under double hundreds at 1.5 imo