• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
will say it again Starc is the closest thing I have seen to Wasim Akram.
Given you come from Pakistan, I'm very surprised the closest you have seen to Akram is a skinny white guy with a scowl. You must walk with your head down a lot.

But seriously, when Starc can get it going both ways at will in the final eighth of the wicket ill be happier with the comparison. For now he's a guy who isn't that threatening up front but does good work with an older ball, particularly to lower order players. And that's a skill that is worth having.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Squad for 2nd Test: Clarke (c), Watson (vc), Bird, Cowan, Hughes, M Hussey, Johnson, Khawaja, Lyon, Siddle, Starc, Wade, Warner. #AUSvSL

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done Australia, couldn't be arsed getting up as after nearly a month rising at 3.30am to watch my lot I preferred my bed. So Clarke ended with a good declaration then in the end.

This Bird you have picked, is she fit?