• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
and that 5-fer will probably include 2 tail-end wickets and another 2 wickets off his renowed half-volleys that are well well outside the offstump
Well I actually defended him on here when he was doing that. It doesn't matter how you take 'em. He stopped taking 'em as regularly eventually though, and then he made some ridiculous comments in the media that confirmed he was not mentally capable of playing international cricket well consistently.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Most of the cricketing world is praying for Starc and Johnson in the same side.

The slight drawback is that it may be part of the Mayan end of the world prophecy so maybe you Aussies could wait until nearer Christmas to announce it, it would have have the double effect of getting everyone into the festive spirit.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pretty sure Starc and Johnson played together at Perth ITBT.
We all know how well that ended.

Start in 50 minutes, am I right? Will be the first time I haven't needed to be up at 4am to watch England blocking it, so will actually see some of this one tonight/today...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With no Clarke and no Hilfenhaus I think Henriques is a bit of a bolter for the number 8 spot. I guess it depends on how we go today, if we don't win we might have to pick more of a strike weapon.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Siddle needs to come on and take the big wicket. This pair are looking very comfortable.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
M00bs!

Abc comms saying Cummins is fit but there's a directive he is not to play.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig

SL media report team concerns Siddle picked seam on day 3. ICC Ref Chris Broad aware of reports but says no official complaint #cricket
big hearted