• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spark

Global Moderator
This is entertaining stuff. This pitch is no fun to bat on at all, but Clarke is still trying to hit every single ball for four.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
How the **** do you get a head injury from a beach ball do you have no skull?

Pretty sure I remember England in Safrica a few years ago now a spectator getting a ball fluh in the head as he tried to catch it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How the **** do you get a head injury from a beach ball do you have no skull?

Pretty sure I remember England in Safrica a few years ago now a spectator getting a ball fluh in the head as he tried to catch it.
I think it was in the Champions Trophy, off a Shane Watson pull shot.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This is entertaining stuff. This pitch is no fun to bat on at all, but Clarke is still trying to hit every single ball for four.
It's only in this session that a couple of balls have stayed low. Other than that it's been a road,

Declararation might come before tea

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
future c9 memorabilia sale

every single pair of gloves used during Michael Clarke's golden year

Spark

Global Moderator
It's only in this session that a couple of balls have stayed low. Other than that it's been a road,

Declararation might come before tea
Yeah, but I don't get why he would declare before tea with only 350 on the board. Even for Clarke this is silly.

EDIT Oh that sucks