• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka have as good an opportunity as they ever have to give a bloody nose to the Aussies. I think we will see a home series win but with the brittle batting line up Sri Lanka can put pressure on the hosts if nothing else. A lot depends on Sri Lanka batting well of course and the usual suspects will need to fire to get decent totals on the board but for once I don't think this is a total foregone conclusion, especially if the Aussie selectors keep having brainfarts like the last test over the team they pick.

morgieb

Anybody want an avatar bet about SL winning a test? (Draws don't count, as I expect them to get a draw at least)

If I win SL don't win a test, if they do you win.

Spikey

Andrew Wu ‏@wutube

Josh Hazlewood out 4-6 wks, left foot soreness in same area where had stress fracture last yr #cricket

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
FMD. He'd be a deadly bowler if he could string two FC games together.

So with Haze and Hastings out injured, do we go back to Hilf or bring in someone else to partner Siddle and Starc?

I vote Bird, TBH.

Flametree

International 12th Man
I asked this elsewhere but didn't get a response :

Is Ryan Harris ever going to play another test match?

How about Bollinger?

Spikey

Harris is dead, I'm afraid

I've softened my position on what I think the selectors position is with Dougeh. Remember, everything that played out with Bollinger, inc his papers being stamped, happened under the old selection panel. The new panel have basically never had a fit Bollinger to consider. I don't think he'll get picked tomorrow, what with two left armers in the squad, but I'm retracting my call that his papers have been stamped

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I asked this elsewhere but didn't get a response :

Is Ryan Harris ever going to play another test match?

How about Bollinger?
Harris is injured. He's still in the frame whenever he's actually fit but those windows are getting smaller and smaller; your guess is as good as mine.

Bollinger's been blacklisted for turning up to a Test unfit.

benchmark00

N00FAN - Can you please duck down to your shed and pick up the shield ball by ball scorecards and tell me how many wickets have been taken by spinners this year at North Melbourne's second home ground?