• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

uvelocity

International Coach
We were off for 40 minutes watching a rope drag across the ground. It was one ball FDA

You don't shake hands and spray them at the same time. Defeats the purpose.

Mahela just became the biggest mad ****
shoulda punched on imo

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean, if anyone is really seriously pissed off about SL taking their time before that last ball then I just don't know anymore.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Sri Lanka cricket forum going apesh!t on australia!!! its like the abusive comments one my youtube videos.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Meanwhile why the hell didn't Perara bat that well for the Heat. No wonder we came good when he was out of the team.

uvelocity

International Coach
i mean, if anyone is really seriously pissed off about SL taking their time before that last ball then I just don't know anymore.
nah but come on it did drag on. dont let your well founded hatred of our commentators and some of the flog players we pick cloud your vision

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I was more amused that Mahela had suddenly taken it upon himself to sack his captain for that last ball. Shades of Warne-Faulkner tbh.

Spikey

nah but come on it did drag on. dont let your well founded hatred of our commentators and some of the flog players we pick cloud your vision
it dragged on, but it was no different to any other "last ball of the match, 3 to win" or whatever situation. it's not really worth commenting about. it's expected to happen. it should happen. move on. if the bowler had backed away after starting his run-up, ok then fire away, but...

Burgey

We were off for 40 minutes watching a rope drag across the ground. It was one ball FDA

You don't shake hands and spray them at the same time. Defeats the purpose.

Mahela just became the biggest mad ****
Couple of **** **** Victorians right at the centre of it, too.

Reckon Lyon asked Mahela to spray Wade for his **** keeping in the tests.