• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5 from 13 deliveries, I see is Marsh desperately trying to better his last innings effort of 6 from 17.

Edit: Goneeeski

Spikey

ok it's really important marsh gets out now so he never ever plays a t20 for aus again. 10 failures and that's it. but if he flukes a good innings from here

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
FMD.

Reckon we've hit about 4 balls so far this innings in spots where we should have hit them.

So many lazy, nervous, unnecessary shots so far..

Zinzan

Blame me. Whenever I watch Marsh live he fails. It's uncanny, I've never seen him score over 20.