• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Just opened Australia's batting card. It looks so weird. Only 3 wickets lost but only 137 runs scored in spite of 90 off 62 from Warner. :unsure:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The batter very unlucky there.

EDIT: heh, still managed to take it between his wrists. Wade you suck.

ajdude

International Coach
seriously i'm waiting for an in-match the block advertisement, nine have gone from 0/10 to 1/10 for me tonight because of this

benchmark00

Anyone see that 60minutes as with that giant ****? 8 feet and still growing, **** me. That's one huge bitch.

benchmark00

seriously i'm waiting for an in-match the block advertisement, nine have gone from 0/10 to 1/10 for me tonight because of this
Shame Chappell isn't working so he can bring up that delightful anecdote of when Taylor called his wife a blockhead on air.