• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

ajdude

International Coach
didn't show as much intent as I did when I got hit in the willy today playing all around a pull shot to a **** leggie

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How great was that camera work on the run out. Just as it came to the crunch, pan to a random fielder.
- About 5% of all my twitter followers agree with this comment.

- Finch, what a disaster of a shot.

- What an awesome stadium rich with history. I remember Andrew Johns brilliant knock here, Scott Coyte's 10 ball over, Abbott's batting, what a ground.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
- What an awesome stadium rich with history. I remember Andrew Johns brilliant knock here, Scott Coyte's 10 ball over, Abbott's batting, what a ground.
i've only been there once and have the fond memory of seeing the bulls flog nsw in a odd. seeing macgill get carted for 0-66 as captain made it even better. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Healy's beyond parody sometimes.

"The crowd's found Sri Lankan flags from somewhere"

Well, their homes or the shops are the two main options, Ian. Pretty sure all other countries' flags don't just disintegrate on Australia Day.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Healy's beyond parody sometimes.

"The crowd's found Sri Lankan flags from somewhere"

Well, their homes or the shops are the two main options, Ian. Pretty sure all other countries' flags don't just disintegrate on Australia Day.
WE GREW HERE THEY FLEW HERE BOI!!!!

The Aussie t20 shirt is steeped in tradition.