• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think you wrongly predicted a Compton ton in India. Not sure I've seen you predict any others.

Gun call regardless tbf.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was a distinctly average innings from Maxwell...

Where's my credit for giving Hughes a wrap.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Think you wrongly predicted a Compton ton in India. Not sure I've seen you predict any others.
Indeed I did, before the match. I bet heaps of money on that too and he was wrongly given out in the 60s. Was fuming; was in line to win a grand or so IIRC.

the big bambino

International Captain
Maxwell was ok. Difficult circumstances having to thrash on a slowish pitch against cunning bowlers....pant pant pant...is that enough excuses? Played one smoking shot though.

the big bambino

International Captain
Hughes great knock. He still looks stilted on the leg side but atleast he has something on that side of the wicket now. Btw he looks like Ian Thorpe with dwarfism.

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
Nice innings from Hughes.

He came in after 40 deliveries had been bowled and still managed to face more than half of the entire innings - 154 balls.