• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Philhughesisbes

School Boy/Girl Captain
The injury was made public after the team was announced so I doubt he would have made it anyway. I thought the selectors might have wanted him to get some overs in the Shield so went for Doherty, Beer then got selected to play for WA, then he was ruled out for them with a minor injury.

If you add Watson, who would make way?
Well I"d have Watto replace Marsh.

Since Australia have picked Henriques they should not only give him an extended run in the odi team but bat him at 6.The kid is good enough to bat at 6.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha harsh on Bailey Healy. He did exactly what you wanted Wade to do on the ball he got out on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is what happens when one team is very good, and wants badly to win, and the other team is pretty good, and doesn't reeeeeeeally want to be out there playing.

the big bambino

International Captain
Yes our odi side is dire but we have to start thinking about selections a bit better. Replace Wade with Hughes behind the stumps. That way we can play Hughes out of position and give us another useless bowling option at 6th change in Wade.

Andre

International Regular
G Bailey - has to be one of the most underrated going around. Has a great calming presense at the wicket and a steady head on his shoulders. Would have no qualms about him batting 6 in the Test side.