• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

ajdude

International Coach
speaking of which how was the sand at the coca cola beach today? was it still suitable for use after the rain? were sand castles destroyed?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should be noted that there was a high standard in the crowd today. Mostly scantily clad too.

Daemon

Whats the dealio with the beach and shops thing? Heard one of them say trout fishing during the test matches as well.

Burgey

Whats the dealio with the beach and shops thing? Heard one of them say trout fishing during the test matches as well.
Common phrase of Bill's - the crowd coming down to the ground after a day at the beach or the shops.

Spikey

Peter Young ‏@PeterYoung1952

Combination of events led to umpires abandoning SCG game: light rain sat like a wet skin, didn't soak in. Hi humidity, no wind, stayed wet

sounds like commie talk to me

Spikey

trying to blame it on the sydney weather is a pretty low thing to do. i expect better from CA

Daemon

Common phrase of Bill's - the crowd coming down to the ground after a day at the beach or the shops.
Cheers, but do Australians actually go to the beach and shops in droves or something? And trout fishing??

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If David Hussey was batting at number 5-6 in this lineup and our Test stars were being rested and say everyone under 33 in the country was banned from playing Cricket, he'd be a reasonable choice; but as it stands..

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I've been in the US for a decade and haven't seen much of Dussey but I hope he's not seriously getting considered for the test team. That back foot goes straight to the leg side.

Last edited: