• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus that was atrociously played. SL choking badly. Don't think it'll cost them the game but ****.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
This is deadset one of the strangest things I've ever seen in international cricket
AWTA

Nothing in the pitch looks that bad, overhead conditions are fine. Just all round ****ty batting by both sides, mixed with some damn good fast bowling.

And some fantastic fielding.

the big bambino

International Captain
If you count the number of times Australia have folded for under 100 since 09 it'd add up to a fair bit and yet not much at all.

SL more than matching us though.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Starc is good from afar but far from good. Seriously, the close ups are awful. His complexion is like a topographical map of the Paris-Dakar rally.
At least he's not a pseudo-goth

Nah I was referring to their bowling styles. Like fictional parallel-universe versions of each other in that respect.

the big bambino

International Captain
Just seen Kalu's wickets for the 1st time. If only I had access to the smilies to express my amazement because I don't have the words. Great stuff him. I can even understand Clarke ducking that catch. Maybe he imagined he should still have been batting and ducking anything going around his head.