• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
From what I can recall, that was just after they had been bowled out for 65 by Australia "A" in Adelaide. I think they ended up playing a T25 exhibition game in the night of the Aus A game because it had finished so quickly.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gotta play two openers and a number 5 in the top 3 if you to be successful in modern OD cricket tbh

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Tharanga has to go. MJ or Thiri should open. It was stupid to send Karunarathne home. And it was selecturds and selectsuckers who ruined Randiv. SL ODI spinners have been poo since he has been pushed out of ODI squad.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Sounds like the side will be

Warner, Hughes, Clarke, Bailey, D Hussey, Wade, Cutting/Maxwell, Johnson, Starc, McKay, Doherty

Throw Watson in there and the top 7 looks quite strong.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
For SL

Dilshan, Thirimanne, MJ, Chandimal, Mathews, K. Perera, J. Mendis, Kulasekara, T. Perera, Malinga, Herath

Spark

Global Moderator
For SL

Dilshan, Thirimanne, MJ, Chandimal, Mathews, K. Perera, J. Mendis, Kulasekara, T. Perera, Malinga, Herath
They're not sure if Chandimal's gonna be fit. Would swap Mahela and Thirimanne IMO.

Agreed that Ajantha will be average in these conditions, though. Won't beat batsmen in flight, bowls too straight and doesn't turn it enough to make his variations tricky.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep that looks likely the team Sam. I would probably actually prefer a Cutting type at 7 against SL so we back our top 6 to bat for 40/45 overs and we have 50 potential overs bowled by proper bowlers. Although its harsh on the Heat if Cutting can't play in the Final.

Migara, I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more of Kushal Perera. I had my first look at him on Sunday and that drive for four looked classy, so I hope I can see a bit more of him over the next 3 matches.