• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Btw I hope everyone has their favourite celebration GIF b00kmarked for when r009900ns does bring up the 1,000.

Andre

International Regular
On paper not great. But actually bowled really well, thought he did well first up. Impressed with Cutting also, he showed a bit I thought.

Spikey

ugh, i knew they were gonna pick a seaming all-rounder to stick at 7, woul have preferred Christian, ****ty form and player and all

Australia squad: Michael Clarke (capt), George Bailey, Xavier Doherty, Moises Henriques, Phillip Hughes, David Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Glenn Maxwell, Clint McKay, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner

Spikey

has anyone thrown out a shaun marsh-aaron finch comparison. in that everyone goes on about marsh in domestic t20's (with reason) but he always looked pathetic at international level, and man, finch, he looked like marsh in those two games

benchmark00

Marsh didn't always look pathetic in international cricket itbt. At times looked brilliant.

It's just he often was dog ****.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
The side they've picked for the next two games has better balance, though let's hope they don't play both Maxwell and Henriques in the same game.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Said it before, but I don't think someone who can't even get a game regularly in Shield cricket should be playing ODIs as a top order batsman. Bowling's a bit different because of what the respective pitches are like, but for mine Finch's failures as a Shield cricketer so far foretold him failing against decent international bowling in ODIs. I don't think everyone quite realises exactly how flat the Ryobi Cup wickets have been this season either.