• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Worst Aus ODI lineup of all time? Arguably up there, what a load of rubbish.

During the BBL match the other night, one of the commentators (possibly Flem) mentioned Richardson's follow through and how it will cause him problems at the International level so it was cringe worthy listening to the commentators wonder if it was nerves, i.e they've never seen him bowl before.

I'm sick of Doherty's inability to take wickets and find it terrible seeing Maxwell and Smith in the same lineup, there batting and bowling combined is almost worth one player (great fielders though).

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worst Aus ODI lineup of all time? Arguably up there, what a load of rubbish.

During the BBL match the other night, one of the commentators (possibly Flem) mentioned Richardson's follow through and how it will cause him problems at the International level so it was cringe worthy listening to the commentators wonder if it was nerves, i.e they've never seen him bowl before.

I'm sick of Doherty's inability to take wickets and find it terrible seeing Maxwell and Smith in the same lineup, there batting and bowling combined is almost worth one player (great fielders though).
Should probs read through this thread ****.

Answers all your questions.

Spikey

i thought smith legitimately looked good with the ball tonight. looked our most likely person to take a wicket tbh

which means i'm gonna be seeing the ****er at number 7 next game. damnit

benchmark00

Yeah Smith's control was really good tonight.

Still can't spin it with that arm so high though. Although I guess he could move to India and call himself Anil Kumble...

Spikey

I'm willing to see how the Cameron White story pans out itbt.
i thought it ended when he scored that grade century last summer to save his marriage after his runs drought cost him his ODI spot, the T20 captaincy and almost his wife.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1) we (me) decided that it was the worst attack Australia has put out
2) it was Chris Cairns
3) u jelly
Worst attack, but I went one step further and said lineup, Maxwell and Smith in our top 6, LMFAO (not literally, not even smiling).

My bad re: Cairns.

Highlights of today's posting performance was uvelocity's pic of Steve Smith's head and then AJ bringing out the Cubert comparison.

Prince putting it on record that Glenn Maxwell is pretty much his favourite player was also interesting.

ajdude

International Coach

**** copy/paste, puush is the ****ing best get it ****s

although i suppose that was already in the link that spikey posted