• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
anyway for those that didn't see the kid

picture
sitting on a deckchair, with 20-30 dancing sri lankans playing music behind him

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What's Richardson's injury history like? His action makes me think it should be rather extensive.

Edit: Actually in slow motion it doesn't look quite so bad, but there's something strange about the way his head falls away at delivery. Made me think his body was going in a few different directions.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Yeah when Cairns pointed it out the other night it was really obvious, thought to myself that it's crazy he gets away with it in domestic cricket.

uvelocity

International Coach
Don't think Richardson will complain when he sees the replays. Blatant really
he must do it all the time though? I didn't notice it earlier tbh but how does that, and finn for example get all the way to international cricket before being picked up

Spikey

he must do it all the time though? I didn't notice it earlier tbh but how does that, and finn for example get all the way to international cricket before being picked up
imran tahir did it in about 400 games and 4 countries or something remember