• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ABC Grandstand ‏@abcgrandstand

Some team changes from Adelaide: Kane Richardson, Ben Cutting and Steve Smith come in for Starc, Johnson and Khawaja #ausvsl

I mean, we'll take it

ajdude

International Coach
**** I'm sick of Taylor going on about Bailey previously hiding down the order. he was behind Warner/Wade/Watson/Clarke/Dussey/Mussey, it's not hiding down the order if you're put down there

actually he probably wasn't behind Mussey, I can't remember. I forgot he was in after Forrest too

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
ABC Grandstand ‏@abcgrandstand

Some team changes from Adelaide: Kane Richardson, Ben Cutting and Steve Smith come in for Starc, Johnson and Khawaja #ausvsl

I mean, we'll take it
Well, that explains why the camera spent so much time focussing on Smith.

Spikey

instead of abusing one of Smith or Maxwell, we get to abuse both of them. How nice are CA?!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Quite excited about Richardson, reckon he's a gun tbh.
Yeah fully agree. Would definitely pick him in a full strength T20 lineup and would think about picking him in a full strength ODI lineup. The only thing that would really stop me would be the fact that I think he could be a good Test bowler too but he's had so little Shield cricket so far that pulling him out of that to play more limited overs stuff could be damaging to how he develops.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Not familiar with Richardson. Should be interesting.

Khawaja the scapegoat for the terribad running by everyone.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
one of smith/maxwell has to be batting in the top 4 right
Could be Hughes-Finch-Bailey-Hussey. Haddin could even bat in the top three, he's done it plenty of times before, but I do think that'd go against what they're trying to do in this series.

Spikey

Could be Hughes-Finch-Bailey-Hussey. Haddin could even bat in the top three, he's done it plenty of times before, but I do think that'd go against what they're trying to do in this series.
i just think sticking both smith and maxwell at 5 & 6 is destined to make me go insane

Spikey

Usman looking thrilled as Cutting gets his cap............. #probablygonnamovetoEnglandnow

benchmark00

A good cut shot takes a strong wrist and a lion heart ------> Swisse Ultivites wild krill oil

Woahhhh ready when I say go..!