• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The biggest weapon that Lyon could get is the ability to bowl to a keeper who doesn't spill his catches and stumping chances.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
anyone take up n00fers odds?

lol brad mackay 4 wickets. how does he do it
I did. Bet the same on Finch or Hughes as top scorer though so ended slightly ahead.

I was hoping Bailey got a ton but under 112.

Btw still think our team balance is wrong, the run outs were massive last night.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Its amazing how crap a side Sri Lanka is and how overrated most of their 'star' players are..its just something that goes unrealized because they play the vast majority of their cricket at home..

uvelocity

International Coach
FOX SPORTS Cricket ‏@FOX_CRICKET
#Starc to be replaced by Kane #Richardson for second #ODI #Adelaide

#startedfollowingpeople

what happened to starceh? e: mild calf soreness #fmd

Spark

Global Moderator
Its amazing how crap a side Sri Lanka is and how overrated most of their 'star' players are..its just something that goes unrealized because they play the vast majority of their cricket at home..
Sri Lanka have won more ODIs in Australia against Australia in the last three years than the other way around.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri Lanka have won more ODIs in Australia against Australia in the last three years than the other way around.
That's a smart way of putting it.

How many against Australia. They won one 3 match series in 2010 when the Australian team just came back from a thrashing in India and getting ready for the Ashes..but I'll give them that..and then?

Despite the 'brilliant' captain's 'brilliant' tactics, they did not win the tri series last year.

Beating India doesn't count.

And secondly, I was not just talking about the ODIs..I was talking about Sri Lankan team's performance overall on overseas tours.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
With the Strikers out (I think certainly) from the Big Bash its a decent enough pick, considering the game is in Adelaide too. I recently named him in my T20 team so I'm happy for him. NT represent.

Spark

Global Moderator
That's a smart way of putting it.

How many against Australia. They won one 3 match series in 2010 when the Australian team just came back from a thrashing in India and getting ready for the Ashes..but I'll give them that..and then?

Despite the 'brilliant' captain's 'brilliant' tactics, they did not win the tri series last year.

Beating India doesn't count.

And secondly, I was not just talking about the ODIs..I was talking about Sri Lankan team's performance overall on overseas tours.
They lost the final series, but both sides were miles from full-strength, and they beat us more times over the course of the tri-series than we beat them. But hey, don't let facts get in the way.

And clumping Tests and ODIs together is silly, especially where SL are concerned.

ajdude

International Coach
FOX SPORTS Cricket ‏@FOX_CRICKET
#Starc to be replaced by Kane #Richardson for second #ODI #Adelaide

#startedfollowingpeople

what happened to starceh? e: mild calf soreness #fmd
they're replacing Khawaja already? Bit of a knee-jerk reaction imo

Philhughesisbes

School Boy/Girl Captain
BrillIant hundred from Hughes in the first odi.He has improved with a wider range of strokes.He"ll quite possible be the second best batsman after Clarke in the aussie team.

Mckay is a gun in odi cricket, I"m looking forward to see what Cutting has to offer on the biG stage.