• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
clearly a joke

although i was surprised when i looked at the figures and he had only been dismissed lbw/bowled 4 times (now 5). watson could learn a thing or two

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Healy talking out of his arse here. Still think this is a 400 pitch first dig. Might take a while longer to get there than some other joints, but it's still a 400 deck.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
****ing Mark Nicholas "He loves a scrap"...just how many batsmen has he said that about now?

jesus I want to punch him in the face. just shut the **** up my god

Spark

Global Moderator
Weird pitch. 80% of is flat and then there's just a bit which is just a low seamer. All over the place though, which is why strokeplay seems so hard

ajdude

International Coach
Taylor: 'good show that, the block'

the lingering remains of his credibility have been stolen by scott cam