• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slats starting to do my head in with the all these ****ing graphics and questions they ask viewers. ****s me no end. Commentate in the game ffs. You aren't Joe the Gadget Man.

benchmark00

too bad the block's the ****ing worst show ever

seriously I tried watching it once and I lost count of the amount of pointless songs they played in the background, it's channel nine to a tee.
Last season that I was in the country for I knew two of the couples, both were annoying but both really pulled off their bathrooms.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
that awkward moment when their reserve keeper is better than our test keeper.

Also 9's shameless cross promotion ****s me to tears and thats after i've already had my balls broken by Healy's **** commentary and whoever thought up this idea for the 3d replays of the wickets needs a bullet asap

benchmark00

Having Khawaja at #3 gives me plenty of opportunity to push my favourite 'gotta have three openers with two new balls' hobby horse.

Athlai

Not Terrible
How has Hughes not played an ODI prior to this? Always struck me as the type of bloke who would be good at them from what I've seen of him.

Any Aussies able to fill in the blanks there?

benchmark00

How has Hughes not played an ODI prior to this? Always struck me as the type of bloke who would be good at them from what I've seen of him.

Any Aussies able to fill in the blanks there?
Nah.

Been saying how ridiculous it is myself for years. Should have debuted in one day cricket before test cricket really.