• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

ajdude

International Coach
the rendition in either the Sydney or Melbourne test (I can't remember which one) was hilarious

I remember in the world cup in 2011 where they had recordings of the anthems it sounded like it was from Mario Kart or something

ajdude

International Coach
yeah look Mario and Luigi isn't the worst thing to dress up but I don't remember Mario being so ****ing ugly

U19 12th Man
Love Brayshaw though, that Aussie grass roots footy mentality coming through with his positivity.

Hughes looks excellent.