• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was in quarantine for 2 weeks when he arrived in the country as officials tried to minimise the risk of locals contracting black magic.

Spark

Global Moderator
****ing great day at the cricket. Baked all day in the sun but sounds like our pink 'Bird is the word' and 'Give Huss a bowl' signs copped a few baits on the TV. Never heard a crowd get as excited as when it turned out Huss was actually going to be given a bowl. Loved it.
I was dead in the middle of the crowd section where the cheering/chanting for Hussey was loudest, especially because he sometimes fielded more or less in front of us against Lyon. Seriously, that chant near the end when they noticed Hussey starting to limber up at 2nd slip with about five overs to go...

GIVE IT TO HUSSEY!

*clap-clap clap-clap clap*

GIVE IT TO HUSSEY!

****ing brilliant. Won't forget that in a hurry.

Last edited:

Burgey

I was dead in the middle of the crowd section where the cheering/chanting for Hussey was loudest, especially because he sometimes fielded more or less in front of us against Lyon. Seriously, that chant near the end when they noticed Hussey starting to limber up at 2nd slip with about five overs to go...

GIVE IT TO HUSSEY!

GIVE IT TO HUSSEY!

****ing brilliant. Won't forget that in a hurry.
You should get out more IMO.

benchmark00

My greatest memory of the SCG is smuggling in some oranges which I had filled with vodka by injecting them with a vodka filled syringe.

Great memories.

Spikey

i assume so. explains why haddin will be picked too. (alone with it being slightly different for the back-up keeper)

from memory, first two games will be at the waca too

Spikey

also cricinfo and fairfax have been doing some information sharing lately #ontothem

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Not watched much cricket this summer?
Mitchell Stark getting taken apart by any decent batsmen and the other bowlers, but I guess the selectors couldn't pick anyone knew seeing how queensland won the shield last year and they don't want to pick those guys

SeamUp

International Coach
AUS SQUAD for first 2 ODI's

Phil Hughes (SA)
Aaron Finch (VIC)
Brad Haddin (NSW)
Usman Khwaja (QLD)
David Hussey (VIC)
George Bailey (TAS) (captain)
Steve Smith (NSW)
Glenn Maxwell (VIC)
Xavier Doherty (TAS)