• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
With Jayawardene out that dressing room is suddenly going to become a terrible place to be for the rest of the team. :P

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Almost another one there... I'm wondering how many run outs Warner has to his name, and what the record is? Though I don't believe they've always been recorded (credited).

Spark

Global Moderator
Almost another one there... I'm wondering how many run outs Warner has to his name, and what the record is? Though I don't believe they've always been recorded (credited).
Ponting surely up there

Wow didn't even notice Warner had moved to midoff. And neither had the batsman it seemed.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is like when warner moved to a deepish point and almost got like 4 run-outs in a short time

Ruckus

International Captain
Really needed Watson in the team there to say "just ****ing walk mate" to Mahela after that Clarke catch.

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke should probably stand a metre or two deeper just so he can grab the ones that bounce off Wade.

Spark

Global Moderator
Lawson talking sense here. No one here gives a **** about over rates if the cricket is this entertaining

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't MacGill tend to perform better than Warne when they played together? Or was that Grimmett and O'Reilly?