• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

aussie tragic

International Captain
That's unreal that Huss is a right hander who only batted left handed so he could be like AB :-O

Made me notice that he bowls RH, he held the microphine RH just then and his Brother is RH bat & bowl.

Maybe Dussey should have also switched to LH :)

aussie tragic

International Captain
I know Siddle is batting well, but shouldn't Starc be batting ahead of him?

Siddle averaged 8.00 in last 12 months (before this innings), while Starc averages 36.00 in Tests and 24.00 in FC

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not sure what the problem with that footage is. It appears to me that the frame where the ball actually hits the pitch isn't there, so the frame is actually just after the ball has come back up off it.
Clearly they've got to you too [/tinfoilhats]

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Siddle showing why he is without doubt the second best right handed bat in this playing XI.

ajdude

International Coach
still reckon siddle looks like this ****

and with that single siddle moves equal to ajdude's highest score

Last edited:

hazsa19

International Regular
Ffs. Lower order batsmen always ruin a potentially interesting game of cricket.

How many times was Wade dropped at short leg yesterday?

aussie tragic

International Captain
Warner and Hughes partnership record

6 Inn, 302 runs @ 50.33, HS 130, 2 fifites, 1 hundred

Would love to see them open in the 2nd innings, however in India will do