• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How good is the Sydney test? Best in the world. The history. The knowledgable crowd. The happiness. The Richies.

ajdude

International Coach
**** the cricket show's dog****

would rather watch that icc show I stumble upon on foxtel every now and then, even if it's like two weeks behind (shout out to uvelocity)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!

would rather watch that icc show I stumble upon on foxtel every now and then, even if it's like two weeks behind (shout out to uvelocity)
Thats on after Inside Cricket hey?

"This week we catch up with South African speedster Makhaya Ntini on safari in his native South Africa, and we find out what he's been up to in life after cricket"

Same **** every week.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Segment of the year is currently on boi.

ajdude

International Coach
yeah that's the one

half expecting to see 'the latest round of the 2007 ICC World Twenty20 has been completed; let's look at the results'

although its better than slats awkwardly reading the scorecards

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Did anybody just see on the Cricket Show the thing asking the guys what the 10 ways of getting out are?

Surely 'hit the ball twice' is one but makhadding somebody just counts as a run out?

ajdude

International Coach
Did anybody just see on the Cricket Show the thing asking the guys what the 10 ways of getting out are?

Surely 'hit the ball twice' is one but makhadding somebody just counts as a run out?
yeah I was thinking that too

do they have a world cup for t20? first i've heard of it
nah but they're bringing in a new odi tournament, think its called the champions cup or something