• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Riggins

International Captain
these two batting together is about as much as i could enjoy watching two left handers. ****ing lefties

ajdude

International Coach
waiting for bogan Australians to start talking about how sacred the baggy green is and how cowan needs to play with pride or something

or bmac to chime in that cowan needs to earn the right to run like a dog turd

I hope Clarke makes a first baller too so people can stfu about moving up the order

Last edited:

Ruckus

International Captain
It just seems inevitable Hughes will turn out to be an elite batsman at some point. Guy just has unbelievable natural ability.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How do Australians think he'll go in India and England? I see he's only played away in one series to the West Indies and wasn't brilliant.
I reckon he'll go alright in India but not so much in England. West Indies had some pretty bowler-friendly pitches and it was his first overseas tour, that's why he sorta struggled.

Briony

International Debutant
Their original attack is terrible but this is just pox. Anyone who doesn't ton up here will feel they've missed the boat.

Ruckus

International Captain
How do Australians think he'll go in India and England? I see he's only played away in one series to the West Indies and wasn't brilliant.
In India it's going to depend on the pitches. If they prepare rank turners then he'll probably struggle, because he just isn't the greatest player of spin. If they are roads though, with the attack India have he could absolutely dominate.

People say he'll struggle in England, but I don't really see any reason why he'd struggle more than anyone else. He isn't Sehwag when the ball is moving around a bit. He's already played some top innings in seaming/swinging conditions.

Briony

International Debutant
I reckon he'll go alright in India but not so much in England. West Indies had some pretty bowler-friendly pitches and it was his first overseas tour, that's why he sorta struggled.
The pitches weren't really bowler-friendly, just not conducive for easy run getting with their slow nature.