• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
I have to admit, despite being dubious as recent as a few months back I am beginning to really like Warner. Very exciting batsman, bowls handy leggies and can field like a mad mother****er. Seems like a nice guy too.

Really hoping for his sake that he can made loads of runs in Indian and more importantly English conditions. If he can score outside of Australian roads he is definitely going to be a huge part of Australian cricket for the next 10 years.

uvelocity

International Coach
pearler. that really is quality stuff from starceh, and exactly why people were calling for him for tests. many tasting it aws

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Every time I've read or listened to him talk on politics he has said his family was Labor but he was not interested.
We all lost interest when Howard was PM. The country went to sleep.

This is entertaining to watch but in a calamitous Funny Hone Videos injury-about-to-happen way.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We all lost interest when Howard was PM. The country went to sleep.

This is entertaining to watch but in a calamitous Funny Hone Videos injury-about-to-happen way.
Because there was nothing to complain about. Now people have to look in the gutter for a dollar to pay their power bills.

Cricket was also stronger.