• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Some hard luck for the lankans with injuries. Of course the karma bitch has come back biting Sanga. He was terrorizing Sri Lankan women about osteoporosis for Anlene, and this is the second time in one year that official mascot of Anlene has suffered a fracture. Ouch! that bitch bites very painfully.
Am I the only one baffled by this?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't wait for Berry's next press conference. First he'll go on and on about Lyon, and then he'll go on and on about Muirhead

Spikey

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/rest-up-pup-20130101-2c4cq.html

Officials are considering giving him time off during the back-to-back five-game ODI series against Sri Lanka and the West Indies, opening up another leadership conundrum, with vice-captain Shane Watson not due back from a calf injury until later this month.

Selectors were due for a phone hook-up with the Cricket Australia board before the New Year's Test to sign off on a back-up for Clarke if he went down at any stage at the SCG and they will also present contingency plans for the ODI series. Among the possible stand-in ODI skippers in the absence of Clarke and Watson are Australia's Twenty20 leader, George Bailey, and the retiring Mike Hussey.
Advertisement

Another player discussed has been NSW all-rounder Steve Smith, who presided over the Sydney Sixers' win in the inaugural T20 Big Bash League but who did not feature in Australia's most recent ODIs, against Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates. Opener David Warner is seen as a leader of the future but is not expected to come into captaincy calculations this summe
RVD12183814721 will be stoked

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Hardly the New Years test when it starts on the 3rd is it. I remember watching it on the 1st when I lived in Sydney.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hardly the New Years test when it starts on the 3rd is it. I remember watching it on the 1st when I lived in Sydney.
What year was that? I don't think its true as I doubt we'd schedule Boxing Day from Dec 26-30 one day rest and then straight onto the next Test.

Top_Cat

Not that surprising, honestly; wristies always get special attention if they break through to Shield cricket. Christ, there was a couldashoulda Cricinfo retrospective on Craig Howard. Nice guy and all but the obsession with unearthing another leggie is and has always been ridiculous in this country.

Spins up? 1st-3rd grade. Gets drift? "GET HIM IN THE TEST SIDE!" Let's just forget about the bloke currently chipping in and doing exactly what's asked of him.

Last edited:

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
As much as I found the Sydney test quite painful to watch, I think Australia would benefit from really ****ing Sri Lanka up here and developing somewhat of a ruthless streak heading into India.