• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thunder match starts in 3 hours iirc. skidmark00, jono and I all decked out in our Thunder gear already #tonightsthenight

Spark

Global Moderator
If I may deviate a bit from how lopsided this result was, may I say how much I enjoy test cricket even in such embarrassing defeats like this? It's a beautiful game. I had a good time watching as much of the play as possible for this match.
For the most part it was entertaining enough, though yesterday was pretty low-intensity for much of it.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If I may deviate a bit from how lopsided this result was, may I say how much I enjoy test cricket even in such embarrassing defeats like this? It's a beautiful game. I had a good time watching as much of the play as possible for this match.
Nah these sort of tests put you off because the match is effectively over after just the first session or so.
No contest at alllll

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Wait, what? Where's this four seamer talk coming from, unless there's serious discussion of Lyon being dropped?

benchmark00

This is what the team will be:

Warner
Cowan
Prince
Clarke
Hussey
Maxwell
Wade
Johnson/Starc
Bird/Starc
Siddle
Lyon

OR

Warner
Cowan
Prince
Clarke
Hussey
Wade
Johnson
Starc
Siddle
Lyon
Bird

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Aus skipper @MClarke23 says his selection view for Syd - @Gmaxi_32 or 4th seamer - won't be influenced by dead rubber and looming India tour

benchmark00

Maxwell will probably come off against Sri Lanka, that's what annoys me, then everyone will rate him. Tipping him to flog **** out of Herath cause he doesn't care.

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Sangakkara's a bit of a poof for not batting on.

Would have had no problem doing so if it had been at home I reckon.
He had a compound fracture on his finger. The thing will be a delicious shade of purple for a couple months.

I had a hairline fracture on mine last year, and it was absolute torment. Couldn't wrap my hand round a bat.