• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc is more reliable than Johnson at this stage because Starc does what the bowling coach wants

Spikey

bowling coach is well aware that by asking the bowlers to bowl full, you're risking them getting smashed through the covers. bowling coach is willingly to risk that. so starc's pies get over-looked a bit, particularly if he later delivers in the same match

Zinzan

lol, back from the gym and it's all over? Embarrassing performance by the Lankan's and things are only set to get worse once the two big boys with the bat retire soon.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sangakkara's a bit of a poof for not batting on.

Would have had no problem doing so if it had been at home I reckon.

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Sangakkara's a bit of a poof for not batting on.

Would have had no problem doing so if it had been at home I reckon.
True true, it's all too easy from him to have walked off. Looks that way, but don't think he would have kept on batting in any circumstances, except the obvious. ie. last wicket chasing small amount of runs or saving a test. Much like Greame Smith in Sydney one year

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
If I may deviate a bit from how lopsided this result was, may I say how much I enjoy test cricket even in such embarrassing defeats like this? It's a beautiful game. I had a good time watching as much of the play as possible for this match.

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan
Watson out of Sydney Test squad, @GMaxi_32 replaces him. @Uz_Khawaja still standby player for @MClarke23.